Some time back I made rules for a board game. The game is complete and playable, but poorly balanced. When I first wrote them a few years ago, I thought I could probably fix them up by tweaking exact numbers, especially for the cards in the deck. Looking over it now, it’s just more complicated than it should be. The theme is strong, but the mechanics are fundamentally broken. So I’m officially sticking a fork in the project, and posting what I have, still covered in forum markup because I don’t want to dedicate more time to making a failed project look pretty when a lot of my current stuff still needs to be ported to better formatting. I may take what I learned and attempt something similar, but this one has gone as far as it’s going.